This would be an example of a page subtitle
Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining the Keystone team. Please review the site carefully prior to submitting for a listed role as our teammates must be committed to outstanding customer service, personal growth, and a fun and caring relationship with each team member.
Inside Support SPECIALIST
Join the Keystone family! Our fast growth means we are adding an Inside Support Specialist. Keystone is a proactive Managed Service Provider, responding to the needs and challenges of our clients in Northeast Ohio. We are a stone’s throw from the arts, culture, and food scene of the city and from the tranquility of our own National Park. All of this makes Keystone an amazing place to work!
We are seeking an Inside Support Specialist to become an integral part of the Keystone team. You will support the Account Management, Sales and Finance teams by providing critical support and assistance to meet many deliverables. Some of these deliverables will reach into the traditional marketing category. Along with your relationship skills, your best attribute is a desire to help people. You will be the “go to” person who helps and supports our internal teams for success.
We are committed to our associates and we demonstrate this in the way we offer a fun and meaningful work environment. Here are a few examples:
Engineering Day – Bring the fun! Life is short and busy, so we schedule our fun. Once a month we have a company meeting followed by fun activities like smashing a copier, life-sized beer pong, and Go-Karting.
The Wingman Program – Connect with a senior manager or partner who will meet with you regularly on things that matter most to you — in your life or business career. We are committed to supporting you.
Inside Support Specialist qualifications:
- Enjoys working with people and has an eagerness to learn. Education: Associate or Bachelor’s Degree a plus, or equivalent job experience
- Ability to grow and develop relationships with clients and internally with the Keystone Team
- Ability to manage a project and maintain forward momentum towards successful completion
- Ability to meet deadlines with properly completed tasks
- Ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to do some graphical design work in Adobe or other tools
Additional traits that make you a good match for our culture:
- Loves to help people
- Fun personality that enjoys technology
- Team player – working together to support one another in our shared mission to make a difference for people
- Ability to work independently through a list of tasks
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent communicator; face-to-face, on the phone, and via e-mail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Great pay
- Support for training and education opportunities
- Major Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k with company match
Come grow with us! We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our customers and become a part of our winning team! We value our employees and recognize their contributions to our growth.
Please apply by clicking the neon green button just below:
We are a Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from Veterans