This would be an example of a page subtitle
Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining the Keystone team. Please review the site carefully prior to submitting for a listed role as our teammates must be committed to outstanding customer service, personal growth, and a fun and caring relationship with each team member.
Join the Keystone family! Our fast growth means we are adding Help Desk/Support Engineers. Keystone is a proactive Managed Service Provider, responding to the needs and challenges of our clients in Northeast Ohio. We are a stone’s throw from the arts, culture, and food scene of the city and from the tranquility of our own National Park. All of this makes Keystone an amazing place to work!
Our mission is to make a difference for people. Our Core values are Fun, Helpful, Trustworthy, and Developing. If you can live our mission and values, then please apply for one of our available opportunities!
Help Desk / User Support Engineer – Level 2
We are seeking a Help Desk/Support Engineer to become an integral part of the Keystone team. You will be the first line of contact, serving our clients’ users, solving
their technical problems and helping them get the most out of technology. Along with your technical skills, your best attributes are a desire to help people. You will be the ‘go to’ person who helps and supports our clients with their technology concerns.
We are committed to our associates and we demonstrate this in the way we offer a fun and meaningful work environment. Here are a few examples:
Engineering Day – Bring the fun! Life is short and busy, so we schedule our fun. Once a month we have a company meeting followed by fun activities like smashing a copier, life-sized beer pong, and Go-Karting.
The Wingman Program – Connect with a senior manager or partner who will meet with you regularly on things that matter most to you — in your life or business career. We are committed to supporting you.
The Fast and Furious – How do you want to grow and develop professionally? We have access to programs that will help you reach your professional goals. We’ll also provide support for continuing education in technical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Help Desk/Support Engineer Level 2 qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience in supporting end users or computer networks
- Ability to diagnose and solve significant problems a user might encounter, such as difficult viruses, strange printer issues, and network connectivity issues.
- Ability to help level 1 and interns to learn how to solve issues and help users.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 10)
- Experience and knowledge of IOS and Android mobile platforms
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 r2, 2012, 2012 r2 and 2016
- Experience and knowledge with firewalls such as SonicWall
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and general support of Windows desktops and networks
- Ability to document tasks accomplished with details in a ticketing system, and update documentation as systems change
- IT certification is a plus
Additional traits that make you a good match for our culture:
- Loves to help users – we are here to support them, and one another, in getting past the difficult sticking points they experience.
- Fun personality that enjoys technology!
- Team player – working together to support one another in our shared mission to make a difference for people.
- Ability to work independently through a list of tasks
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent communicator; face-to-face, on the phone, and via e-mail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Great pay
- Support for training and education opportunities
- Major Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k with company match
Come grow with us! We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our customers and become a part of our winning team! We value our employees and recognize their contributions to our growth.
Please apply by clicking the neon green button just below:
We are a Drug Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from Veterans