This would be an example of a page subtitle
New Career Opportunity at Keystone – Project Engineer!
Do you love Technology? Do you love helping people? Are you a fun, energetic person? Do you love to work on a team of similar, smart people? Then read on… Keystone Technology Consultants, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focusing on network infrastructure, has an opening for a Project Engineer, helping us to create and maintain outstanding technical solutions for our clients. Please send your resume to Jobs@KeystoneCorp.com Key objectives to be met by the person in this role.
- Build systems according to specified design and deploy to client or hosted environment.
- Assist with desktop and server migrations.
- Migrate users systems and data to new platforms
- Resolve systems issues and user tickets during project phase to allow continued client operations.
- Provide feedback to the team supervisor on project process and results for potential improvement.
- Have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift, push, pull, and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be capable of bending, reaching, crouching, and climbing.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Education: Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in an information technology related field
- Technical Certifications: Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP); Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE); Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA);
Common tasks which employee must be able to perform include:
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as infrastructure system design and maintenance.
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Document system configurations and changes
- Build new systems at the server and client level
- Perform upgrades to software and hardware
- Perform Backup and Restore of data at the server or file level
- Migrate data to new or upgraded environments
- Create and modify user accounts and access
- Manage file servers, database servers, email servers, and other common server functions.
- Respond to issues discovered and reported by system monitoring tools
- Perform all other duties as assigned.