This would be an example of a page subtitle
Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining the Keystone team. Please review the site carefully prior to submitting for a listed role as our teammates must be committed to outstanding customer service, personal growth, and a fun and caring relationship with each team member.
Help Desk / Support Engineer
Keystone Technology Consultants, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner focusing on network infrastructure, has an opening for a Help desk/Support engineer, level 1. The successful candidate will possess the following capabilities and attributes:
- 1-3 years of experience in Microsoft based network support
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 r2, 2012, 2012 r2
- Experience and Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Ability to diagnose and solve basic problems a user might encounter
- Ability to apply patches, upgrades, and general support of Windows based networks and desktops
- Ability to manage backups, including diagnoses and remediation when errors occur
- Ability to document tasks accomplished with details in a ticketing system.
Certification as an MCSE, A-Plus, or similar certifications a plus.
Attributes that are required include:
- Fun personality that enjoys technology!
- Helpful attitude towards users
- Team player – willing to do what is needed to support the organization and its customers
- Ability to work independently through a list of tasks
- Aggressive problem solving abilities
- Follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent in person, phone, and e-mail communications
- Keystone offers compensation consistent with these skills, and is a FUN place to work, where learning and accomplishment are paired with a desire to see your personal growth doing what you love.